All information contained on this website constitutes to be ‘invitation to offer’. Your order to purchase item(s) through this website constitutes an ‘offer’. Amkette will have the discretion to accept or reject your ‘offer’. Once your ‘offer’ is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between yourself and Amkette.
Users of online shopping service at this website are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions given below -
1. User certifies that he/she is atleast 18 years of age or has consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
2. The website is open for purchases taking place within India only. All prices are indicated in Indian Rupees. Payments shall also be accepted only in Indian Rupees.
3. If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser is the same as the name appearing on your Credit Card with which you are making payment for the purchases.
4. The delivery slip showing acceptance of the package by courier will be proof of acceptance of the products ordered by you.
5. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
6. In case a delivery does not take place on account of a mistake by user (i.e. wrong name or address), Amkette shall not be held responsible.
7. User agrees to provide information which is true and authentic. Amkette reserves the right to confirm and validate the information filled in by the user. If confirmation of such information reveals discrepancy in whole or in part, Amkette reserves the discretion to reject the order and withhold processing. Further, Amkette also reserves the right to debar the user and cancel his/her registration.
8. Amkette reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by Amkette, the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
9. Amkette shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of goods due to factors which are beyond its control such as occurrence of natural calamities, outbreak of war, strike by trades such as shipping companies, etc.
10. Amkette will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
11. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
Entire credit card Authorization is done using High End Secure Payment Gateway. All personal information and credit card details on Amkette’s secure server are encrypted, using the latest SSL encryption technology before they are transmitted over the Internet to the payment gateway. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
You can be assured that shopping at Amkette website offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the Net so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Amkette website offers you a host of payment options for you to choose from.
All major Indian credit cards - We accept credit cards by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Citibank E-Cards, and JCB.
Amkette website allows its customers to make payments through their online accounts. This is done by directly debiting from the customers' online account in any of the following banks/divisions:
1. HDFC Bank
2. Citi Bank
3. ICICI Bank
4. IDBI Bank
5. UTI Bank
7. Centurion Bank
8. Federal Bank
9. Bank of Punjab
Demand Draft / Pay Order / Cheque
If you do not have access to a Net Banking facility or a Credit Card, you can still make purchases on Amkette website. You can place an online order and send us a Demand Draft / Pay Order / Cheque of the total amount. Your order shall be shipped immediately upon receipt of the Demand Draft or Pay Order. However, in case of payment through Cheque, order shall be processed only upon realization. Please understand the following points when making payments through Demand Draft / Pay Order / Cheque:
All payments through Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order should be drawn in favour of "Allied Electronics & Magnetics Ltd" payable at any Bank in New Delhi.
Incase of payment through cheque payable outside Delhi, add Rs.50 on the purchase value as bank collection charges.
The Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order should mention the Customer ID and Order ID on the backside.
Send your Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order by Registered Post/Courier to:
C-64/4, Okhla Phase-II, New Delhi – 110020 | Tel: 011-26389876/7, 26388813 | Fax: 26388172
All Payments through Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order should reach us within 12 calendar days from the date of placing your purchase order, failing which your order will stand cancelled
Upon receipt of the Cheque/Demand Draft/Pay Order you shall be intimated via email.
You may return items purchased online within a period of 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. However, return will be accepted only if the purchase has been made through Amkette website.
To return any of the items, do the following:
1. Intimate return via email at email@example.com mentioning item(s) to be returned alongwith order ID.
2. In response to your return intimation, you will be issued a Return ID number. While shipping for return, please mention this ID.
3. Securely pack and courier the same to us at:
(Return ID Number: )
C-64/4, Okhla Phase-II, New Delhi – 110020
Tel: 011-26389876/7, 26388813, Fax: 26388172
Upon receipt of returned item(s), you will be intimated via email. Refund will be made in the following manner
1. If purchase was made using a Credit Card / Net Banking, the refund amount would be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email. Transaction charges levied by the bank shall be deducted from the refund amount.
2. For purchases made through DD/PO/Cheque, amount shall be refunded through Demand Draft drawn in the name of the purchaser. Bank and courier charges shall be deducted from the refund amount.
Track Your Purchase
Upon shipment of your order, you shall be intimated via email which will contain dispatch details mentioning date, waybill number and shipping company name alongwith its website address.
To track your shipment, you will be required to visit the concerned shipping company's website and enter your waybill number. The transit details will then be available to you.
For any details or issues related to tracking of shipment, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Use and Access to the Site
All users of this Site do so at their own risk. Amkette makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the use thereof.
Neither Amkette, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any costs, losses, damages, etc. arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site.
None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Company or the copyright owner.
Amkette shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
Links to Other Websites
It is expressly understood that the website to which links are provided in this site are not under the control of Amkette and we assume no responsibility with respect to the linked websites.
We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement including but not limited to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if you continue to access the Site subsequent to such changes.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Allied Electronics and Magnetics Ltd., its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Rights of amkette.in / amkette.com
All content posted by you becomes the property of amkette.in / amkette.com and you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of Law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.