Amkette products carry a specific period of warranty for each product (please visit the “specification” of respective product page). This warranty entitles the purchaser to get the product repaired or replaced under the following conditions –
- During the warranty period Amkette will at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance.
- The Company’s obligation under this “Limited Warranty” shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of product/part(s), which are found to be defective during the given time period of warranty.
- In no event, Amkette shall be responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind.
- In the event of any service availed from Amkette on chargeable basis or for out of warranty product, the charges for the same have to be paid at the Amkette Care Centre in advance. Please contact customer care for repair cost.
- To obtain warranty service, Amkette will require the original proof of purchase.
The warranty does not cover:
A. Any physical damage.
B. Damages, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: –
- Repair or attempted repair by any one not authorized by Amkette
- The serial numbers or warranty seal of the product being removed or defaced
- Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Normal wears and tears
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement or during usage of the product.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the User Guide / Quick Start Guide
- Accessories external to the system
- A claim for missing software or accessories not reported within 3 working days after purchase
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.