Allied Electronics & Magnetics Ltd holds the exclusive rights to market and distribute under the brand “Amkette” and is referred to as such below.
E-waste is a hazard for the environment and it is our shared responsibility to ensure a better future for generations to come. Amkette seeks the understanding and cooperation from its consumers, for working together towards reducing environmental impact of our products. Join us, as we make an endeavour to save the environment.
Our “Sustain the Future- Go Green” program is an initiative towards leading a more sensible life, and taking an aware step towards conservation and optimization of resources. When our electrical & electronics item reaches its end-of-life, we take it back, reuse it or dismantle/recycle it.
Amkette has been working towards safe disposal of e-waste. Some of the electronics items contains toxic and hazardous waste and its safe disposal reduces the environment impact on Pollution. The correct disposal of old products will help prevent potential negative consequences on the environment and human health.
The Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF) has formulated and notified its strategy to handle e-waste through “E-waste (management) rule 2016”. The company policy of Amkette supports recycling and remains committed to comply with national e-waste (management) policy. We strictly follow the guideline issued by central pollution control board.
Amkette has partnered with Pro Connect, India’s leading Producer Responsibility Organisation (P.R.O.) to comply withe- waste management, in providing environmentally sound management of end- of- life electronics products. Pro connect is associated directly with various leading e-waste recycling companies in India which ensures proper recycling and disposal of e-waste.
Pro connect will provide e-waste drop off collection centers for efficient collection of our end-of-life products.
E-Waste Do’s and Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of- life equipment handling.
- When your products reaches to its end of life should be disposed properly for recycling to protect our environment.
- All electrical and electronic products after its end of life are required to be handed over only to the Authorised Collection centre /points/ dismantler/recycler as per information provided on our website or customer care / toll free numbers.
- Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un- repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-waste Collection Centers/points.
- The product should not be opened by the User himself/herself, but only by authorised service personnel.
- The product is not meant for re-sale any unauthorised agencies/scrap dealer/kabariwala.
- Do not keep any replaced spare part(s) from the product in exposed area.
- Do not store un-used Electrical and Electronic Equipment in your premises for longer duration.
- Do not throw electronics products in normal household waste stream.
Guidance on Disposal of End-Of-Life-Products
In order to promote and encourage electronic waste / recycling, we would advise consumers to deposit their end-of-life electronic equipment and accessories at any of the collection centers mentioned as under :
1. Allied Electronics & Magnetics Ltd., Delhi,
Toll free No. 1800-11-9090
E-mail : email@example.com
2. E-Waste Recycling partner – Pro Connect
G-7, New Market, Near Khasa Kothi Circle, Jaipur (Raj.)-302016.
Toll Free No. 1800-843-4443
Pro Connect is having an agreement with DTDC express Ltd. for reverse logistic to transport our customers e- waste for proper disposal and recycling of their end-of-life electronic products.
DTDC is providing approximately 11000 collection points which covers almost all major cities, town and rural area of every state in India.
Customer can visit DTDC website and search for the nearest collection point.
Our consumer / customers can also drop the consignment at their nearest DTDC service point or request for pick up from their premises. The e-waste collected through this channel will be directly sent to the nearest authorized dismantler/ recycler.