When you buy an Amkette product you can have complete confidence not only in your purchase, but also in the company that stands behind it.
Amkette support and service efforts are held to the same high standard that we set for our Demonstration, Spare Request and Complaint handling.
Simply, we are dedicated to service and support because we know how much our products mean to you.All Amkette Products come with a performance warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of original purchase and entitles the user to get the product repaired/replaced during this period at Amkette’s discretion.Proof of Purchase is required. Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or improper storage.
Welcome to Amkette Product Registration Portal
Its time to make a smart move by registering your Amkette product online.
Registration will ensure you :
- get hassle free support at any point during the warranty period.
- have no need to keep a copy of your Proof of Purchase / Invoice when consulting with Amkette Customer Care*.
- are kept up to date in case of any product improvement or change.
*In case you are contacting your Retailer for support, you may still need a copy of your Invoice.
To Reister a new product please Login/Signup
Find Your product
- Sale - more than 50% OFF
- Sale - 0-50% OFF
- Bluetooth Headsets
- Chat Headsets
- Streaming Media Player
- Hard Disk Media Player
- PC Gamepads
- Android Gamepads
- USB Chargers
- Cleaning Kits
- Phone Holders
- Car Chargers
- Audio Cables
- Car Bluetooth
- IT Peripherals
- Keyboard + Mouse
- Hubs + Card Readers
- Laptop Sleeves
Amkette Warranty Policy:
All Amkette products are covered under performance warranty against any defects from the date of original purchase. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Amkette will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product. Amkette provides no warranty for the products malfunctioning due to third-party software license or otherwise installed by the customer.
Amkette products carry a specific period of warranty for each product (please visit the “specification” of respective product page). This warranty entitles the purchaser to get the product repaired or replaced under the following conditions –
- During the warranty period Amkette will at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance.
- The Company’s obligation under this “Limited Warranty” shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of product/part(s), which are found to be defective during the given time period of warranty.
- In no event, Amkette shall be responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind.
- In the event of any service availed from Amkette on chargeable basis or for out of warranty product, the charges for the same have to be paid at the Amkette Care Centre in advance. Please contact customer care for repair cost.
- To obtain warranty service, Amkette will require the original proof of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Any physical damage.
- Damages, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: –
- Repair or attempted repair by any one not authorized by Amkette
- The serial numbers or warranty seal of the product being removed or defaced
- Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Normal wears and tears
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement or during usage of the product.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the User Guide / Quick Start Guide
- Accessories external to the system
- A claim for missing software or accessories not reported within 3 working days after purchase
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Limitation of liability under “Lifetime Warranty” implies that the product is reliable and free from known defects and that the Amkette will, without charge, repair or replace defective parts under certain conditions for the duration of the expected life of the product. These conditions are mentioned in point 6 above. Further, the duration of the life of the product is defined according to the expected use, and the life of the components. As per this, certain Audio cables & HDMI cables are defined as having a life of 3 years, and the “Lifetime Warranty” is covered for this period only.
- Limitation of liability under ‘Warranty against manufacturing defects’ enables to get the product replaced at no charge, if a purchaser reports about the manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase. After the first 30 days any defects in workmanship will not be covered by the warranty.
- Limitation of liability under “Limited Warranty” except for the warranties set forth herein, Amkette disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Service Request Form
Please provide us as much information as possible in filling the fields below. The relevant information would help us serve you better. Your request would be entertained by the competent service engineer in soonest possible time.
Amkette Care Centers
- It is recommended to contact Amkette Customer Care before coming to an Amkette Care Center (ACC), as Customer Care may be able to help resolve the product issue. The same applies, if you have technical support questions, software issues/questions, complaints, requests or feedback, please contact Customer Care first:
- Customer Care website: https://www.amkette.com/support
- Customer Care contact page: https://www.amkette.com/walk-in-center
- The Amkette Care Center provides assistance in regards to support and warranty claims. All support and warranty claims are subject to the Amkette Warranty policy which was originally included with your product, but can also be found here: https://www.amkette.com/support
- In the event you need to contact an Amkette Care Center (ACC), the list of Amkette Care Center locations can be found at this link, https://www.amkette.com/walk-in-center
- The ACC locations are open:
- Monday to Friday: 10.30-17.30
- Saturday: 10:00-13:30
- Except for official national and public holidays
- The ACC locations will only provide a Carry-In Exchange Support, which means, that in order to receive support or assistance with warranty claims, you will need to visit at ACC physically with product invoice. It, in some case, if it is not possible to visit, the ACC you can also courier your product with invoice copy after contacting the respective ACC.
- We do not provide advance replacements at Amkette Care Center location.
- In order to receive support or assistance with warranty claims, the following will be required to be provided to the ACC location:
- Proof of Purchase in the form of a sales receipt or dated itemized receipt from an authorized Amkette Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price. The Proof of Purchase will be used for warranty verification purposes.
- Personal details, such as name, address and contact information.
- The Amkette product with all original parts and accessories included. This includes keyboard and mouse combo products which must be both provided.
- If your Amkette product is determined to be faulty and needs to be replaced, the following shall apply:
- According to Amkette Warranty policy (https://www.amkette.com/support), the ACC location will replace a defective product at its sole discretion with either a new product or with a refurbished product of an equivalent or better functionality.
- Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product, if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or better functionality. If this is not possible then, Purchase Amount will be processed for a refund.
- If the warranty replacement product is not available at the ACC location, you may be requested to return at a later time to collect the warranty replacement product. Should this be the case the ACC location will provide information when you will be able to collect the warranty replacement product.
- The warranty replacement product will be opened and demonstrated by the ACC to ensure full functionality at the time of exchange.
- A replacement product is warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer
- In the event you have any feedback, concerns or complaints in regards to our customer care center, please feel free to contact us below. (https://www.amkette.com/support/?c=service-request-form):